DePuy Synthes TruMatch CMF Solutions
DePuy Synthes' customized pre-operative planning services combined with an interactive planning session using PROPLAN CMF software with the output of patient-specific surgical guides to create a comprehensive preoperative planning service with tactile transfer to the operating room. The interactive virtual planning process allows the surgeon to make critical clinical decisions pre-operatively. As part of the surgical kit, osteotomy guides and anatomical models enable an accurate transfer of the virtual plan to the surgery. The guides are labeled for proper positioning and orientation.
A new addition to this portfolio are the patient-specific implants for orthognathic and reconstruction surgery.
Planning services and instruments are available for the following procedures:
PROPLAN CMF – Software for Precise and Accurate Planning
- The interactive virtual planning software allows for critical clinical decisions to be made preoperatively. Moreover, you can simulate the skeletal osteotomies for harvest and relocation sites
- Live interactive sessions with a knowledgeable support team to assist your design and virtual planning
To get started, you can order our services through an easy to use online ordering platform called DePuy Synthes PROPLAN CMF Connect or by contacting your DePuy Synthes representative. After the initial registration you will be able to:
- Initiate your PROPLAN CMF cases by submitting the Synthes services request form and uploading the CT images of your patient
- Track your PROPLAN CMF Cases
- Visualize planned reconstructions and osteotomies
- Zoom, measure, and annotate 3D planned images